I happen to know Turner. We share a similar philosophy of life. When I am at his place I use his 'puter.

ABOUT THE CONCEPT, JUDGEMENT
============================
Judge, is from the Latin jus, law + dicere, say. We all accept that there are laws of science. We cannot break the law of gravity without suffering the consequences. It is said that it is impossible for us to break the law of gravity without it breaking us.

I also happen to believe that there are mental and spiritual laws. Just laws are good for us; they are not about being judgemental. Just as I want to know the laws of science so that I will live better physically, I want to know the mental and spiritual laws so that I will live better mentally and spiritually.

We know we are breaking the laws of science when we have physical disease, suffering and pain. We know we are breaking the moral laws when there is no peace of mind and joy of spirit--probably caused when we fail to love ourselves and to show love, mercy and justice to others--KEEPING THE GOLDEN LAW--including our enemies.
BTW, I believe that the GL, or rule, is found in all the great religions and philosophies.

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/10/07 06:41 PM.