MORE ON NIKOLA TESLA--who, in his time, was one of a number of brilliant scientists--and there are still many with us--who did not avoid thinking about God and religion:
===========================================================
Interestingly, Tesla suggested that Judaeo/Christianity and Buddhism could come together and form a very good and non-dogmatic philosophy of life--open to agnostics--on which to build a better and safer community, now and in the future.

To the mix I would add any moral, ethical and love-advocating religion, including the moderate kinds of Islam, like Suffism, and other eastern religions. Avoiding cynicism, fatalism, determinism and judgmentalism, great unity can be found in the love of variety.

WHAT OF THE FUTURE?
It seems to me that many theists and atheists have this in common: They both talk about a God who, IMO, seems to be very limited. Just look at the evil and sin, pain and suffering, He allows to go and on without redress in this world. Theists have a blind faith in Him. Without evidence, they tell us that He will get around to redressing things, eventually.

Atheists, addressing the same god-concept of theism, have a blind faith that there is no Him. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Until theists and atheists come up with the evidence that what they believe to be true, I choose go with what numerous process-theologians and philosophers, including scientists, are saying.

I see process-theologians as unitheists/panentheists. I think of thinkers like Edison, Tesla, Einstein, Alfred North Whitehead, Anthony Flew and scores of other scientists. I am sure there is a vast number of professional and lay theologians who think along such lines. ==========================================================

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org