Originally Posted By: Orac
What a load of garbage I don't have to know a thing in any subject including science before you study them you learn things about them while studying them ... teaching is sort of built on that whole premise.

Great, so when are you going to study God, rather than postulate whether the world would be better if God existed or not if God didn't?

Nice avoidance strategy TT .. oh wait that's right you can't describe your reality or your god or anything useful.

Something that is Universal is not mine to isolate or own. I think that's a pretty good description of reality. Just because you don't like it isn't of much concern, unless I worry about you, the way the reverend worries about me. cool

Your contribution to any conversation is about zero because you can't discuss it or describe it all you can do it play the contentious prat.
If I believed you were speaking for all who come to SAGGO.. I probably still wouldn't concern myself with those who seek to degrade someone because they won't dance to their music, or bow to their idealisms.

I think this pretty much is still on topic when it comes to religion and philosophy of religion. Lots of slander, accusations, and self righteousness. wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!