Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Revlgking,
I think TFF was referring to laws of nature being broken.If a law of Nature is broken, it is no longer a law.
Thanks AR, I welcome your presence as a moderator--that is, as an arbitrator, or a mediator. The role of a moderator, as I understand it is to promote dialogue until there is communication among all concerned.

MORE ON THE ROLE OF MODERATOR
=============================
BTW, AR, keep in mind that the "leader" of the United Church of Canada, in office for a limited period of time, is called 'Moderator'. He/she is not a bishop, cardinal, or a pope--or any kind of an infallible dictator in any way shape or form.

ABROGATING THE LAW IS NOT THE SAME AS BREAKING THE LAW
======================================================
With this is mind, keep in mind that I do not now, nor have I ever advocated that is it okay, without just cause, to call for the abrogation of any established law--physical, mental or spiritual.

At this point, all I say is this: If we choose to go against, that is, to ignore, any established law we have to be prepared, until it is abrogated, to accept that there are consequences.

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/13/07 03:17 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org