I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DIALOG ABOUT RELIGION AND THE STORY OF MONEY AND THE POLITICAL ECONOMY. With this in mind I post the following. This morning, on The CBC's The Current, I heard an interview with NF:
Quote:
Niall Ferguson

Niall Campbell Douglas Ferguson (born April 18, 1964) is a British historian, professor and television pundit. His specialty is financial and economic history, particularly hyperinflation and the bond markets, as well as the history of colonialism. . Ferguson, who was born in Glasgow, is the Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History at Harvard University as well as William Ziegler Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, and also currently the Philippe Roman Chair in History and International Affairs at the London School of Economics.

He was educated at the private Glasgow Academy in Scotland, and at Magdalen College, Oxford. During the 2008 U.S. presidential election, Ferguson advised Senator John McCain's campaign. In the UK, Ferguson is probably best known as the author of Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World. In 2008, Ferguson published The Ascent of Money:…

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org