Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
... You (LGK?) remind me of the Pharisees, when they claimed the same thing of Jesus.
TT, it never ever crossed my mind to think that you might think of yourself as the second-coming of Jesus, and me a Pharisee.

But would you seek to measure a man by his qualifications? What does, qualify a man? What is it that is important to you?

Come now! What sense does this really make? I am so inclusive I am even willing to take you at your word that you could be the Messiah come again to complete the task of salvation.

No, you wouldn't. smirk

Meanwhile show us how you plan to go about demonstrating that your, "interests are in expanding the experience of God."
In your determination, how would you assume that should look?
It appears that you could assume something already:
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
[quote=Rev]So what do you expect of someone called TT?

By the way it would appear that Bill would steal your thunder.
Originally Posted By: Bill S.

BTW, Rev, I shall expect you to put TT and me on your Xmas card list. We are doing wonders for your stats. What's more, these long posts will push up the page count. laugh

Speaking of numbers... 46,095 more hits since I posted the numbers on page 83. Of those 46,000+ numbers 5 members have posted. Ellis, Bill, Redewenur, the Rev. and me. Bill and I lead the numbers with me at 19. Bill following with his case at 18, Red 1, and you (rev) and Ellis discussing the weather and my qualifications in regard to what is expected from someone named TT..
That means that well over 46,000 people in the last 8 days are still not interested in participating in the content of this thread.

Guess we are going to have to inject some quality into the posts to draw more interest.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!