Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Until March 26, I will be on vacation. Treasure Island, just west of St. Petersburg, Florida. Meanwhile, everybody relax! I will do my best so to do! smile
Jean and I arrived home by plane, yesterday. We had an excellent three weeks on the beach not far from Central Avenue just west of St. Pete's, Florida.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=treasure+island,+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=com.mandriva:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Treasure+Island,+FL,+USA&gl=ca&ei=71SOTaj4MYmH0QG0sNi5Cw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

BTW, while on holiday I had the pleasure of having numerous, lively and interesting dialogues with some very and bright people. As I walked around the area I found that many people are interested in talking about topics having to do with science, holistic health, politics and economic prosperity--the kind of topics we often talk about here.

One of the contacts I made--his parents were from Canada--is a Certified Mediator with the Florida County Court, the Circuit Court and the USA Supreme Court. I was glad to hear he is working in cooperation with all the major religions interested in social justice issues.

Since the expert-caused financial melt down of 2008, our American cousins--rich and poor alike all over the world--have lost their faith in the Wall Streets of the world. Admitting that serious mistakes were made, all now concerned with what has happened--and continues to happen--to the political economy.

It now appears that many people--including at least some in the rich and powerful 2%--are finally beginning to discover that greed is not "good" and that power--unrestrained by love-guided morals--can destroy those who wield it, not just the powerless.

Question: Has anyone checked out www.torontodollar.com --advocating a democratic approach to the political economy which we chat about here? How many are aware of the complementary community currency movement and the role it could play in promoting a truly democratic society?

Last edited by Revlgking; 03/27/11 03:55 AM. Reason: Always good to do

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org