Originally Posted By: Bill S.
... Anyone who interprets what I say as a statement about what I think of the person rather than what I think of her/his posts is probably blessed with a vivid imagination, albeit one that leans away from reality.
Bill S: An excellent comment, with which I totally agree!
Sit scriptor sepelire omnes ad hominems, nunc. Occidere omnes significanter dialogum, et amicitias.

Let's bury all ad hominems, now. They kill all meaningful dialogue, and friendships.

ANYONE, FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE UNITHEIST FORUM AT FACEBOOK--SKEPTICS WELCOME--No ad hominems, please!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/unitheism/

There, I recently wrote the host, Warren Farr (a great USA artist): Warren, no doubt you are aware of what WIKI says about the Tilde--the ( ~ ) the key on the upper left. The tilde (play /ˈtɪldə/, play /ˈtɪldi/; ˜ or ~ ) is a grapheme with several uses.

The name of the character comes from Spanish, from the Latin titulus meaning "title" or "superscription", though the term "tilde" has evolved and now has a different meaning in linguistics.

By the way, the idea to use the (~) instead of the (-) when I write G~0~D~~the symbol for all Being--came to me on March 21, 2012 past--the Spring equinox. I use of this acronym, G~0~D, to make it clear that, here, I use it as a title, not a noun, or a name. For example, the word Christ is a title, not a name, or an idol to be worshiped. Idols, like paintings, can be of value as works of art to be enjoyed, but they are not gods who can demand to be worshiped.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org