Thank you TT and Rev. King for the thoughtful replies! I will check the notify button so am alerted to posts and thus reply quicker.

I do believe naturalism is sufficient to explain everything, so I guess you could say that in regard to supernaturalism I am an agnostic. By the law of parsimony I could, if naturalism is sufficient, choose to disbelieve in supernaturalism altogether and do believe it is unlikely, but since much in unknown one cannot prove that something does not exist anywhere.

Rev. King you mentioned reality itself as a divine expression. A dictionary definition of God is ultimate reality. Since I think of being as reality and maybe beingness as ultimate reality we're on the same track. And yes I do connect the divine with experience, such as the experience of creating art. I do feel more connected at times than others, but always at least somewhat.

However as to ego, if we came from ego where did ego come from? If you say ego is eternal it seems to conflict with reality in that our egos started with our birth. Do you yourself believe in the ego thing as an uncaused cause/ eternal sustaining force or was that just an idea to get me thinking?

Been writing these new articles to help myself work through my own thoughts on divine being and how they agree or disagree with the thoughts of others. A newly-posted article on miracles is an example, though I hope to write a more general one soon on inspired naturalism and how it fits into a broader concept of unitheism.