G-0-D, MODERN DEMOCRACIES, elections and the far cats
-----------------------------------------------------------------
MOST GENERAL ELECTIONS--AMERICAN AND CANADIAN--FAVIOUR THE FAT CATS:

Political fat Cats get fat because they love to eat mice as well as use them as servants--so that they do not have to work all that hard.

Could a new way of praying help change things?

When I chat with my many American cousins, and friends, who I love and respect--I always ask them about the phrase "Thy Kingdom come" in the so-called Lord's prayer.

I usually ask: Did you not, fight a bloody rebellion to get rid of an oppressive, undemocratic political and economic autocracy? It was not the kind of democratic monarchy we have today, in Britain and Canada.

So: How come, millions of you keep on asking a dictator-like god to send a kingdom? No wonder every four years, or so, you either get a REPUBLI-CAT KING or A DEMO-CAT one? Have you never asked: What does it matter to the mice? smile

So let us consult a democratic god. I like to think of G-0-D as All that IS: Good, 0rderly and Desirable in the universe. G-0-D is like a meta and mega-like search engine powered by Agape-Love--WILLPOWER at its best. This will get all good people, including atheists--the password to the source--IN us AND ALL AROUND US--that gets love done. If it is to be, it is up to me, and thee! NB: E-mail me for links where I write about this in more detail. Agape! smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org