Tim: In case you missed it:

The reality of GØD--as I understand the concept--for me is as follows:

LET THERE BE LIGHT
In Genesis 1:3 we read: "Let there be light."
In my humble opinion, here we are talking about light, physically, mentally and spiritually. Metaphorically speaking, light, in all its form, helps bring order out of chaos.

GØD is the light (of many colours).
I experience light as a fact.
GØD is sound (many sounds). I feel and enjoy the positive effects of all that beautiful sounds, especially music.
GØD is all philosophy--the love of wisdom and understanding.

IMO, this means that GØD is all science (knowledge, wisdom and truth).
As such. I experience, and enjoy, all of them.
Philosophy and science lead to GØD, as the art of living.
Thus I enjoy all the creative arts.

Getting practical:
GØD is Spirit (breath), so I breathe. Can an atheist live without taking breath?
GØD is the one, powerful and good idea, in which I live, move and have my being.
Thus I think positive and powerful thoughts.
GØD is Love, so I love.

I refuse to embrace the faith of atheism, until it comes up with better evidence, and value, than it now has.

BTW, if the battle of atheism is against superstition--false religious faith--I agree to join such a battle.
The Family Life Foundation--A volunteer-operated and non-sectarian registered charity, #888 762 663 RR0001. Founded in 1973, by the Rev. Lindsay G. King and friends, it is about promoting holistic (physical, mental and spiritual) health with the help of science, faith and the arts integrated by the human imagination. http://www.flfcanada.com

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org