A dialogue between you (the Turtle), and me (the Rev). Here we go:
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
While you're waving a flag to get attention..."
LGK: Correction. I do not wave flags. I write things that many I think of as REVS--that is, people out there who I respect--seem to enjoy reading.

I write for and revere all readers. But I especially revere readers who are also writers and who have some meaningful things to say. Here and elsewhere, I have suggested: We all need to live lives worthy of being respected--revered.

Sad to say, TT, other than the ad hominems, I have no idea what you mean when you write:
... you may draw a look or two. However when you get close and examine the flag, and the flag waver only to find there is nothing of any real interest, you walk on.
How come you refuse to "walk on"? Instead, you continue:
Six million hits, 5,999,258 passing by.

With the flag waver posting 65% of the posts and 758 people responding out of the six million passers by, the facts and figures paint a dismal picture regarding the lack of interest in the flag and the waver.

Also with the flag waver making regular visits to claim his fame and glory for the thread, you could probably guess who's responsible for the majority of the hits as he comes back to feed his narcissism, rereading his conversations as he dialogues with himself, fabricating an image to suit his own fancy.

Truly Rev. it is hard to be humble. Probably why you call yourself Reverend ... If someone should show some reverence, to feed your need for attention, it might as well be you.

Regarding Aminius (TT, you mean, Arminius?): No doubt from reading his posts on the Canadian Church website he seems interested in promoting a dialogue that is not centered around himself. Good for him.

Such is a respectable way to dialogue that will draw interest and participation.

Though you previously made the comment that you were interested in drawing the attention to yourself, perhaps his example might show that spirituality is not centered in individuality that is wrapped around a singular personality.
I am happy to respect all who--if they so choose-- read without comment. However, indubitably, at www.wondercafe.ca --and all interested in posting are welcome to post--when the revered ones add their own measure of helpful and positive content without the personal (ad hominem) attacks, this feeling of respect increases, greatly.

BTW, other than writing jokingly about it, when did I ever write that I, personally, am a self-interested individualist?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org