Originally Posted By: TT

Great, so when are you going to study God, rather than postulate whether the world would be better if God existed or not if God didn't?

Well lets see you won't actually discuss GOD because it's too hard so I thought you might discuss the benefits and role of god ... oh wait that might involve actual discussion rather than just taking a contrarian view.

Just because you don't like it isn't of much concern, unless I worry about you, the way the reverend worries about me. cool

I don't have any view on anything about you there is not much to have a view on it all you are doing is playing the poor contrarian pratt it's a child behavior would you like me to give you an analysis of why you do it?

I think this pretty much is still on topic when it comes to religion and philosophy of religion. Lots of slander, accusations, and self righteousness. wink

Ahh yes TT so you can take your contrarian pose you poor little child .. never could quite live up to dads expectations could you laugh

I think I will just do like Rev K is doing and ignore you and hopefully mum will kiss it all better for you.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.