Originally Posted By: Orac

Well lets see you won't actually discuss GOD because it's too hard

Not so. You have so far, given no indication of any knowledge regarding god other than dogmatic and superstitious nonsense based on what you heard or googled. When you actually come up with something original followed by a genuine interest we can discuss God all you want.
Until then there is a passage that I think is appropriate:

Mt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Perhaps you know what it means?
so I thought you might discuss the benefits and role of god ...

First you would have to understand God. Benefits and roles of dogma based on hearsay are noteworthy for those who like to read tabloids and believe everything that is said, or read, but I like to take it to the level of personal experience.
My point of discussion with the reverend. He knows what he likes about himself and what he wants God to look like, but he doesn't know God.
I'm sure you have already found that out based on his lack of definition in God and his round about directing of attention to character references for himself and his religion.
oh wait that might involve actual discussion rather than just taking a contrarian view.

Now yer talkin. Still waiting for someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

I don't have any view on anything about you there is not much to have a view on it all you are doing is playing the poor contrarian pratt it's a child behavior would you like me to give you an analysis of why you do it?

And you say you have no view.. crazy

I think I will just do like Rev K is doing and ignore you

You mean by responding to my posts and sending private messages the way he does?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!