A ROSE, in response to me you say:
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
I hit a young deer once in a little Mazda pickup. It committed suicide on my front bumper. We turned around and got it out of the road, then went home and contacted the Sheriff's office for a salvage permit. It was the answer to my prayers of what we were going to eat for the next few weeks, my cash being utterly exhausted and a teenage boy to feed....We had venison for Thanksgiving that year...
BTW, Rose, I keep in mind that personal stories like yours and the one you tell about the other "very distraught" driver have a lot to do with the "Philosophy of Religions ..." as I understand it. After all, good religion is all about life as it is and how we live it.

With this "mother thread"--the one with all those hits (well over 5 million)--in mind, I agree that it is OK for any of us to set up sub threads to our liking. In such we are free to write about things which are important to us. It was with this in mind that I set up the thread on "Soma-Psyche-Pneuma"--Body, Mind, Spirit..." and how we ought to deal with the problems of good and evil.

Hypnotism, the placebo effect and faith healing
For example, I am thinking about having a thread on: Hypnotism, the placebo effect and faith healing. From personal experience, I know that it can stimulate the immune system and use it to promote healing.

BTW, it is my understanding that medical science no longer thinks that hypnotism is quackery.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org