Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Here is the title I wanted

Philosophy of Religions--all religions, at least all the major ones, and people who wish to debunk the claims of all religions.

You wanted to discuss the people who wish to tear down the claims of religion, as well as all claims made by religionists and non religionists? Why would you want to do that?
Do you believe people will debunk/(counter with ones own belief), all claims, or just the ones they find are contrary to their own beliefs?

Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Originally Posted By: TT
Both.

I guess that's an ability that comes with being a genius. I wonder what "Bill Ockham" would have made of that!
From Wiki:
William of Ockham believed “only faith gives us access to theological truths. The ways of God are not open to reason, for God has freely chosen to create a world and establish a way of salvation within it apart from any necessary laws that human logic or rationality can uncover.” Ockham's theism was based solely on private revelation and faith (he supported some sort of Non-overlapping magisteria). He believed that only science was a matter of discovery and saw God as the only ontological necessity.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!