TT: I always make a quick check of your comments. I especially look for any interesting or challenging comments, or questions. If I find any I will respond. For example, because I tend to think pneumatologically, I find the following--what I call pneumatological comments--interesting
Quote:
He's tried to get me to headline my statements and take on his writing style...which reminds me of my grandmother...

My mother insisted I write her on occasion when I was a kid and what I got from granny for the effort was criticism for my penmanship.
Did you reject what I consider to wise advice and directions from your elders simply because you thought your they were wrong? Or was it because you didn't like the attitude with which the advice and directions were given? Why?
Quote:
On top of that most of his posts are repetitive statements about his past, his kids and his vacations.
TT, I write pneumatologically because, IMO, ideas come from people (pneuma beings), not from robots. I want to know who you, and others, are. Or would being open about who you are be a problem for some people? Hmmm!

Last edited by Revlgking; 03/29/12 02:48 AM. Reason: Always a good idea!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org