Originally Posted By: Orac
In an attempt to get this thread back on track I would like to introduce an article

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-god.html ... Thoughts people?
Thoughts. Of course! Thanks for yours, Orac.

My thoughts? Without hiding behind the CLOAK OF ANONYMITY--worn by too many FEAR-filled posters in numerous forums (including SAGG), here is what I plan:

I plan to keep on talking philosophy (psychology and religion), science (what we want to know), art (what we do) and who we are.

Orac, thanks for telling us about WHO YOU ARE.

Feel free to tell us more about yourself. I love reading living biographies. I love hearing from real open people, especially when they are honest, courageous and open-faced and do not fear the truth science reveals.

I wonder about the value of closed-faced and two-faced posters: Do they teach us anything? Not that I know. If there is anything, I am all ears and willing to learn!

Meanwhile, thank G~0~D, Orac--for that which Generates, 0rganizes and Delivers. And for the IGNORE button! It means I do not have to waste time reading a LOT of what you call "GARBAGE", eh!

Last edited by Revlgking; 10/06/13 11:54 PM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org