ARE WE REALLY LISTENING TO WHAT PANTHEISTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT GOD and NATURE?
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/pantheism.htm

Site Introduction (2011): Despite several thousand years of failure to correctly understand physical reality (hence the current postmodern view that this is impossible) there is an obvious solution.
Simply unite Science (Occam's Razor / Simplicity) with Metaphysics (Dynamic Unity of Reality) and describe reality from only one substance existing, as Leibniz wrote:
"Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another."
---------------------------------------------------
DAWKINS, The more I read and listen to his videos, the more he SOUNDS LIKE A PANTHEIST
-----------------------------------
Recently, doing some reading on the ideas of Richard Dawkins--a very bright and friendly kind of atheist, the kind with whom having a dialogue probably is a pleasure--I came across this quote: "God", says Dawkins, "either exists or he doesn't. It's a scientific question." I agree!

So let us ask a science-based question: Are we listening to what modern pantheists really have to say?
----------------------------
As a panENtheist (or, unitheist) my respect for pantheism grows. I think of it, not as a different theology, but as pantheism plus.
Dawkins probably is a pantheist. So were, Einstein, Spinoza, Nicola Tesla, and many others past and present.

AVOIDING GENDERIZING G-0-D
--------------------------
However, I find it unnecessary to write about G-0-D as a person having a gender, as Dawkins does. This is why I use the special symbol "-0-" (Note the zero). It symbolizes all the no things, like faith, hope, love and the like, which bring things together, and help things happen and work for us.

G-0-D, then, is the totality of all the reality we call existence, which like nature is there to be explored by our scientists and used by our artists. This leads me to conclude that atheists, like Dawkins, and panentheists like me, have a lot in common.

SACRED SECULARISM
-----------------
We both, Dawkins and I, speak of the need for what he calls, "Enlightened Secular Values" and for a the kind of sacred secularism that generates Goodness, brings about good Order and delightful Design.

We who ask "God" to speak up and demonstrate that "he" is here, or there, need to keep in mind:

Perhaps we choose to be deaf and blind.
---------------------------------------
For me, G-0-D--as in panENtheism--witnesses to his/her/its reality every time we use our senses to see, hear, smell, taste and touch anything--any kind of realty in keeping with the laws of nature.

I always ask myself: Are you listening? smile

GREAT NAMES MENTIONED IN THE SITES BELOW
----------------------------------------
http://www.pantheism.net/ - World Pantheist Movement
http://members.aol.com/Heraklit1/ - Pantheism: Nature, Universe, Science and Religion. Natural Pantheism, a spiritual approach to Nature and the Cosmos. The Universe is divine and Nature is sacred. The history, theory and practice of Pantheism. By Paul Harrison.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org