Sorry I must be very stupid, I feel embarrased, I am still not getting it.

Please remember muslim is the religion I am much more familar with and a little budhist.

I am using the Catholic version as Bill S says

I get all the bits before it why people pray and then I get to here.

Quote:

Jesus continues to call all people to come together around him[40] and to spread the Kingdom of God across the entire world

What does that mean?

I mean it would be impossible for all the people to gather around someone so I take that as figurative.

But what next then he/they take over the world OR all the people in the world miraculously become christians I don't get it?

For muslims my understanding is you live you die you go to your judgement what happens next depends on how you lived your life. That all sort of makes sense to me.

From my basic understanding the budhists believe in cycle of life and cycles of everything. I sort of get it.

Christianity has got me at the moment I can't work it out. I had a friend who was a mormon and I don't get that either no matter how much he explained it to me.

I have come to the conclussion I am religious stupid because of my homelands policy towards them.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.