Originally Posted By: Revlgking
First of all, as one who values people for what people are,
I've heard you describe myself as a psychopath and another as a snakeoil salesman, so I'm going to make the assumption that what people are is subject to your determination.
my interest is in exploring whatever needs exploring, to the best of our ability, in the hope of finding that which generates, organizes and delivers that which is as close to the truth as is humanly possible.
There are relative truths and then there might be something beyond relative measurement, which was hinted at in the previous posts regarding life as being unfathomable.

If anyone catches me pretending to be morally superior, do not hesitate to call me on such BS, OK!

My first thought regarding that statement is that you would make a determination regarding what that person was/is and their credibility as it follows that determination, with the inclination to frequently mention the ignore button (which doesn't appear to really get used since you seem to respond so often to what you say you have ignored).

Here I add: I find this exchange above--plus the ones that follow which I have read--absolutely fascinating to read.
Really. What in particular is so fascinating?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!