Bryan, to TT you recently wrote
Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek
So, in other words, you're too scared to put your beliefs up to scrutiny... Bryan
Your interesting comment to TT about beliefs prompts me to ask you to remind me of your basic beliefs. Are an atheist?

I hope I have made it clear to readers that, while I have some basic beliefs and opinions, I am not a fixed-position kind of thinker--one who is out to convert others to accept my opinion as The Truth, or else.

And, as long as we can agree to disagree, agreeably, I enjoy having a dialogue with anyone about any important issue. In addition, I welcome any scrutiny of my opinions anyone cares to give. I always try to do my best to be candid, and clear, to avoid being judgemental and the use of ad hominems.
=====================================
BTW, we just got back from Florida where we spent the last two weeks and a few days.

For the whole vacation, the weather was windy and much colder--often in the low 60's and well below the normal 80 degrees, F.--than it has been for in over 20 years. Not once did we need the AC on. On the plus side, most of the days were sunny--no rain.

TREASURE ISLAND, FLORIDA--An interesting part of St.Petersburg
https://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=treasure+island+florida&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88c2fd1fbabb837b:0xfaa3664117671adf,Treasure+Island,+FL,+USA&gl=ca&ei=kiZNUa2iFpe-4AOt4YCoDQ&ved=0CLUBELYD
=============

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org