[/quote] With no intention of being doctrinaire, here is my personal solution: GOD, like all that is ultimately, creatively and gloriously real, is no thing and you and I are one in, and with, IT. Things are the toys we create when, like the children we are, we just want to have some fun. Loving fun--the kind that brings true joy to us and others, at no ones expense, is my idea of heaven. How about it? What is your idea?

[/quote]

Mr. Revlgking,
May I ask a question, if you understand my non-native English?

Imagine that yours little son and daughter built in the yard a kind of park, while you are travelling far away. When you get back home, you see your children crying as desesperated prisoners inside a kind of hell: there are no good and enough food, there are horrible predators, such is the suffering that they should prefer the suicide. What do you do? As a father, you would seat comfortable watching and saying: “Why you did not think that my yard – called “The Eden Paradise” is the most perfect possible for you? Why do you need doing experiments with that? Ok, you build it…now, enjoy it! I will do nothing, seated here, only watching your torture.”

Ok. Now, don’t imagine anything and comeback to the real world. We – me and you – are seeing existence from opposite perspectives. Why? I think it is due we had different life’s experiences. I don’t think you need working the heavy and undesirable dirty job that I am doing, seven days a week, sometimes 14 hours a day. My humor just now is very, very different from yours. I want revolution, changes, or death, just yesterday, today is too late. I think you, by the opposite, is a conservative.

I am searching – in those few hours I have free - the responsible first cause of the existence of this world and my existence, not for ask something or be a gentleman, but for socking his face, if it is a living being, or destroying it, if it is a random material first cause. Then, my personal philosophical search arrives to a final result, a new world vision, which I called “The Universal Matrix/DNA of Natural Systems and Life’s Cycles”. I am not here for publishing my website or trying get followers, but for debating the ideas of people that I think are wrong and its effects are hurting me, like the creationists, religious beliefs.

We both maybe are offspring from Europeans, living in the new American world. But you had lucky, you was nurtured in a family, inside a home, you could chose your way, your profession, etc. I was born from father and mother that died when I was three years old in a country that we did not know nobody, so, I was nurtured in the streets with criminals, always hungry, but I never made something against the social laws and I worked hard all my life, getting inside an university, etc. But, if you don’t have family and a home, you cannot chose your ways, never, you cannot chose your profession and school, you never will learn a profession that you like it and makes money. Because you need every day to pay the rent and buy food, so, you knock the doors asking a job, people see that you is like a pray, than, they behave like the predators, they remember the worst job they have to do and explore you, paying the less money possible. Never anybody will offer to you an opportunity for getting out from the cycle of misery: you don’t learn a good profession because you need work manually just now for paying the bedroom at night.

Ok, I am like yours “children that created our world like a toy because we just want to have some fun…” as you said. But, if the world’s population today is about 7billions, I think that at least 4 billion are having an existence like mine, 2 billion a little less torturing. On your belief, there is an intelligent and watching everything “god”. And that god should be our spiritual father. If so, he better do that I don’t reach him, never, because I would sock his face. Should put him into a prison for eternity. Because he should be at my eyes, a monster. Because a father that abandoned, and worst, tortured, his sons is a monster. Knowing that since my childhood, I had controlled my instincts, like the sex, for never risking to make a new human being for living this terrible existence. So, we have different views about what must be a father.

Why, you, as a father, agree that your son and daughter must be tortured due their mistakes? Tortured with cancer, HIV, misery, climate tragedies, sometimes in the mouth of horrible lions, etc.?!!! How can you watching these scenes, which to me should be unsupportable?!!! You are a monster, sir, I think it, sorry. No matter what kind of mistakes my offspring could do, I never should agree and permitting this kind of punishment with torture. And you accept it, so, sorry, I think you, as religious, theist and creationists, are like monsters. It justify the human behavior as predators of other human beings.

The Earth’s biosphere is a creation in a chaotic state of nature. I learned it very well living at the heart of Amazon jungle, watching the principles of nature. We, human beings are sons of chaos. The chaos produces these things as predators and prays. So, the human social system is shared between predators and prays. I understand it. But… I think that we should to make a war against our absurd natural inheritance, against the animal that still live inside us. I think we need wish to be something else, more powerful than matter, more elegant, don’t mirroring our samples and copying the salvage world, searching the another state of nature for our offspring, the ordered state. But, while there are predators and people that are friends of our fundamentals enemies – like your ghost irresponsible and not human “god” – instead being only Humanist, doing everything possible for helping each human being to reach a better life, the chaos state and our animal tracts, remains. That’s why I think yours ideas and world vision also are the cause for the suffering of at least 6 billion persons.

What do you have to say, if I deserve your response?

Author of "The Universal Matrix/DNA of Natural Systems and Life's Cycles"