WHAT AN ENJOYABLE DIALOGUE IS HAPPENING HERE
Bill S., let me address all readers, especially newcomers, students, octogenarians like me--you name it--for a moment:
Hey, anyone: Feel free to click on the link to the Not-Quite-Science section of the Forum

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=2&page=1

and you will find that the number of hits on this thread is now over 4,800,000 hits. Moderators, is this some kind of a record?

How come more and more of you are not at least dropping in just to say, hello? And, surely you must have a question, or two! Do fear that one of us--or all of us--old fogies--are there young fogies?--will clobber you with an ad hominem or two?

Have no fear! at least not from us. "Experts" though we may be--we hope--in our own fields, we are "humble" enough to give anyone the right to be wrong. Right Bill S? laugh

But seriously, don't miss out. Practicing the art of having a good dialogue can be a very joy-filled experience. At least tell us why you keep reading in the SAGGO forum.

Bill, I have an idea: Maybe we would get some "particip-action" if we threatened to go on strike for higher pay, eh? smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org