Originally Posted By: Ellis
... and you, Rev, are very good at it [Getting the attention of readers]. However, it can become annoying.
Thanks, Ellis ... But, if it helps get attention... what's wrong with giving an idea the " kiss-of-life", as you call it? Isn't getting attention, among other things, what spurs writers to keep on writing?

BTW, if our moderators object, with good reasons, and judge that my use of the acronym G~Ø~D is being overdone, I will respect their opinion.

While I am at it, I would like to change the title--something we posters can do for ourselves on BRAINMETA.COM

MY TITLE IS
Here is the title I would like:About the philosophy, psychology & pneumatology of all religions, including atheism

Atheists say that religion in neither a faith, nor a religion. OK! What is it then? A philosophy? Perhaps one with psychological and pneumatological implications? Let me know. You tell me frankly (Thanks):
Quote:
Also, while I am being critical, the multiple type face names of GOD thing is annoying too!
What is a multiple-type-face name?
======================
To find the source of the symbol, Ø in G~Ø~D, check out WIKI: Empty set, from Wikipedia.

"∅". For similar symbols, see Ø (disambiguation).
The empty set is the set containing no elements.
Quote:
[This why I say that G~Ø~D, for me, has no elements, properties, or dimensions--in the material sense of the words. If G~Ø~D did have properties, etc., this would make G~Ø~D an idol.

Of course! G~Ø~D is like wave-force in and through and around things but not as a thing, dependent on things. The things of creation, which we often experience as mysterious emanations, or effusions, out of the great no-thing, G~Ø~D ]
In mathematics, and more specifically in the set theory, the empty set is the unique set having no elements; its size or cardinality (count of elements in a set) is zero. Some axiomatic set theories assure that the empty set exists by including an axiom of empty set; in other theories, its existence can be deduced. Many possible properties of sets are trivially true for the empty set.

Last edited by Revlgking; 04/08/12 06:30 PM. Reason: Always a good idea!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org