To me you still avoided the issue of do I as a human have freedom of choice and why?

This is what I got:

You view that we live in GODS construct and I get the bit about we have an ego and it is bounded to our reality.

I think you are trying to say free will exists only within ones ego within GODS construct ..... rough interpretation.

To me being honest you just moved physical boundaries to psychological boundaries. This all comes out like a bad version of the Matrix movie to me at the moment.

I am left with unanswered questions:

1.) Why GOD's construct what is it's point.

Remember I couldn't answer why we exist either and that's fine sometimes just recognizing what one doesn't know is enough.

2.) Can I defy GOD's will inside my little ego boundary.

To me this was an attempt to keep GOD's omnipotent in a physical sense by moving freedom of choice into a concept of ego and that's fine I don't think it really matters, can I defy GOD in my little ego. An omnipotent GOD should be able to know what you are thinking and taking the problem up into a psychological domain won't change the problem the question is does GOD give you a "domain" that he doesn't control 100%.

3.) I get I create my own reality in my little ego boundary but what is the point to my reality?

This is where I really got the Matrix movie feel that this is all just a conspiracy to keep us thinking so they could tax our electrical energy ... dam you machines .... cue big guns and neo smile

By the way I should say I am often told I am not very religion sensitive because I really didn't grow up with it at all in my life as it was really banned by the government. So if I overstep a sensitivity point please don't hesitate to let me know I am not trying to offend and I can be very blunt and insensitive.

Last edited by Orac; 09/27/13 02:39 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.