"Wouldn't that support that they don't worship the same God? Yes, it is their gods, but obviously not the same. Man naturally is in conflict with his brother; this is the result of millions of years of passing down the dominant traits (survival of the fittest). This in turn creates different points of view, so to speak, for different areas, as well as fighting. Now to say that Jews, Muslims, and Christians worship the same God would be irrational for an evolutionist to say, for that would go against evolutionary teachings. DA Morgan once said something about our conditioning in our local area a while back."

The problem lies in that all three religions have gained misconceptions over the years. I've actually read the sacred texts (well, not all of the Qur'an, but most of it) for the three Abrahamic religions, and yes, they worship the same God. To say that they don't worship the same God is to say that they deviated from their scriptures. Allah is Yahweh is God. Although, I have my own opinions as to the true nature of the guy. He did some pretty bad stuff... And he sounds a heck of a lot like that other guy, Zeus, when you compare them objectively...... Both had courts of law on a mountain... Both were views as being in control of lightning... They have the exact same physical portrayal... And, when when you trace back the etymology... Jove, Jahhehvahhe, Jehovah... One thing I'd like to point out is that the OT deity, Yahweh, is never, not once, referred to in the New Testament. This isn't apparent if you're reading an English translation. They translate it all as LORD or God. But if you read the original versions, you'll see that YHWH (phrased as Yahweh so as not to be offensive) is used where the English LORD is, but YHWH doesn't appear in the NT (they never translated LORD in the NT). They used a different name... Thus a different deity... Think about it...