A Rose, I just tried it. And it was okay.

BTW, the over-all group is www.barterworld.com

Information regarding first historic transaction from BarterWorld:
CHARITY DONATION CLIENT'S INFORMATION FOR RECEIPT ISSUING FROM
==============================================================
BARTER-WORLD
============
I just got paper-work from Barter World HQ confirming that,
from just two companies, the Family Life Foundation now has available, for spending, $51,500.00 of value in tradeBUX.

As a registered charity, we will issue receipts to the donor companies for the appropriate value, which the two companies will apply to their tax-returns for 2007.

This is a perfect example of how businesses, governments and charities can work together for the good of the whole community.
This is something which the FLF has been advocating since 1973.

RIFKIN, ON THE NEW APPROACH TO ECONOMICS
========================================
In his 1989 book, The End of Work, Jeremy Rifkin strongly advocated bringing the three sectors--business, government and charities--together.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Rifkin

Keep in mind that "Rifkin became one of the first major critics of the nascent biotechnology industry with the 1977 publication of his book, Who Should Play God? His 1995 book, The End of Work, an international best seller, is credited by some with helping shape the current global debate on technology displacement, corporate downsizing and the future of jobs. His 1998 book, The Biotech Century, addresses the many critical issues accompanying the new era of genetic commerce."

Last edited by Revlgking; 02/22/08 09:40 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org