"I've said for many years religion is like a pie. Each religion has part of the pie but they all believe they have the whole pie."

Yes, Ive heard a story about four blind men, who are told to touch an elephant. The first touches the tail, and thinks an elephant is like a snake. The second touches a leg, and thinks an elephant is like a tree trunk. The third touches a tusk, and thinks an elephant is like a horn. The fourth touches its ear, and thinks an elephant is like a giant butterfly.
Now, this story is with faults, but it demonstrates that people could misjudge something based on their limited view. We see but a pin-prick in this cosmic universe, and yet we think that we know all or close to everything.

Job said:
"He stretches out the north over empty space
And hangs the earth on nothing,
he wraps up the waters in His clouds,
And the cloud does not burst under them.
He obscures the face of the full moon
And spreads His cloud over it.
he has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters
At the boundary of light and darkness.
The pillars of heaven tremble
And are amazed at his rebuke
He quieted the sea with His power,
And by His understanding He shattered Rahab.
By His breath the heavens are cleared;
His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
Behold, these are the fringes of His ways;
And how faint a word we hear of HIm!
But His mighty thunder, who can understand?"
(Job 26:7-14)

Yet today religion is claiming they have all the answers, with five different churches on a single street all with various creeds. What happened to "how faint a word we hear of Him!" Now perhaps that selection is not "scientifically accurate" but it is poetry from primitives Isaraelites (one of the best poetry, taken for what it is, and not dogma).

Perhaps we were created by a God, perhaps we were not. Scientifically, we do not know, which is why there is still so much debate surfacing around the subject. It is my thinking that tells me I was, that I was created in the image of my Creator. Does everyone think this way? No. Should they think this way? In some cases, if that is what is noble for them to do, and if does not harm them. They should not be forced, though. Freedom and love require a choice. That each of us should make personally, whether it be a Muslim, or Atheist, or Weslyan. We all see a piece of the large pie. The fact that there is such pluarlism in our culture -the culture of humanity- shows our small scope of knowledge. If we knew everything we would be robots, and there would be no room for freedom, and we would in fact know nothing, therefore (a paradox). Yet we do not, creating opinion scoured off unproven "fact". Yet we are conscious of the world around us. Able to choose, which none can take away from us. It lies deep within our surface, not measurable nor empirical, that serves as a guiding force.
"I think, therefore I am."
We do not know, we think. We think we know. Yet if we would know, we would not know. A paradox, our race. It is what creates Love and Freedom. Two of our most noble traits, which tower above all the rest. Hope.