Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

"no science of God to a scientist if Science cannot define God. "
Nonsense. I didn't say that and it's not a reasonable inference of anything I have said.

You didn't say it in the words in which I put them, but that is what you have inferred.
Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

"You're representing the idea that a scientist cannot be a visionary."
Bull. But there is a difference between actually being a visionary like some real scientists and being a pretender like Blavatsky and her ilk.
That would be your opinion based on commentaries made in prejudice rather than an actual experience of the subject matter, in which like minded individuals have engaged.
Blavatsky is often touted as a charlatan as was Nixon a bad politician. People love to think small and in doing so never really explore the possibilities behind the surface appearances of prejudice and condemnation.

One chooses to see the glass half empty or half full. A visionary seeks the truth within all things rather than walking away from everything that doesn't fit within a label of good and evil.

If we use your statement again. "...errors creep in at all levels and in all branches. A huge part of science is being able to find its errors - the fact that it is self-correcting.
There is some deceit in science. There are also things that are just plain wrong."
We will accept that human evolution reflects different levels of conscious awareness and perceptions of reality. Tho the subject at hand is seen and experienced it is the personality that decidedly attaches quality and meaning to the object of perception. As it is with science, theosophy has it faults at the level of perception and due to the nature of evolution man will rise to greater levels of perception even if requires lifetimes of contrast in experience for the individual.
If you don't condemn the idiosyncrasies of human error within science as it strives to evolve why do so in any human endeavor.
No wise parent would kick their child for stumbling while learning to walk, but the prejudice that exists in humanity and the short supply of patience seems to always want to degrade one thing in order to elevate another.

The reality of something that is True does not suffer in light of misinterpretation and so to try and protect the object with perceptions of definition and deciding what is right and wrong is strictly a personal psychosis.

Have you ever thought about therapy? wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!