I did say no promises. This next is not my original idea, it's boy scout stuff, but I did add on to it and I'm just gonna go ahead and call original idea #7 after the drawings and splain that, Lucy.

Finding near perfect east/west...

Ah, look, it's legible, no busting up images for this post. Easy peasy. And that's why I'm doing this next, hardly any work.

I don't wanna hear it, okay? I know the drawings are not exactly what one would call high quality. As better are the switch back drawings in the "Gonna be like this" post than are those drawings right there is the same as any drawing I would do now are better than the switch back drawings. And now with the distraction...

Not saying that you folks are like this, but I've gotten some serious guff in the past about my so-called "third grade" drawings. Like that means they don't convey the intent and means I can't build one of these pyramids. But I'm very tender and sensitive like that. My feeling are easily hurt. I'm sure you can tell that about me by now. So next I'm gonna post a drawing made I happen to have handy in my Windows picture library. I was reading "The Davinci Code" and for some reason felt compelled to copy Leonardo right then. I've done this with some few masters in the past and, as an artist, I can really get in touch with them by copying their style. See? Told you I was sensitive. For a Republican. Anyway, the original was about 2" x 6" on cheap copy paper with one of these pencils...

Yes, I know all about quality drawing paper and H-B drawing pencils. Didn't happen that day. Ya'll know what this is...

Nope, won't go. So ten is the limit of images/post? Good to know. Next question is do ya'll have flood control?

To be continued next post...

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?