Drat! I can see in my mind the answer to how they could have put the capstone on there, I just can't remember what it is called so I can't find it on the internet.

Basically you take a sturdy pole (A) that will be used to lift the block. Then you fasten another pole (B) to it at right angles. You start with the A pole laid over the top of the pyramid. The B pole is sticking straight up. A rope from the end of the A pole to the top end of the B pole provides strength to allow the pole to lift the block without snapping. Then you run a rope from the top of the B pole down the back side of the pyramid. Pulling on that rope brings the B pole down and the A pole up. Not only does it lift the block, it also swings it back into place on the top of the pyramid. Doing it this way you have a pull down one side of the pyramid transformed to a pull up the other side.

I'm not saying that this is the way they did it. But it is a simple way to do it. It was well within the capabilities of the Egyptian engineers to to this. So once again. The Egyptians didn't need some secret technology to accomplish their engineering feats. They just needed to apply simple procedures that had been worked out for centuries in advance of the time they started constructing the pyramids. After all people have been moving rocks for a long time. Ever since the lady of the cave told her good-for-nothing husband that she was tired of the rock in the middle of the cave and he should get rid of it NOW.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.