So, maybe a tad before the last time I was here, long ago, I was made admin of an interweb political debate forum. I was made admin because I dominated the political debate. You know my numbers here? Kinda the same. I thought that while I was there that it would be untoward of me for me to be here also. That ship has sailed. I couldn't be happier. I've never forgot about you smart people. For what it's worth I willingly, and truth be told, sold away my power at the other place. I'm still a big deal there. I am not a big deal here. Other than my numbers. I'm still the same jerk. The title of this thread is still spelled wrong. I think. I really don't know how to spell. When I started this thread there are so many changes. I'm talking about the images now. These little red x's? When I started here it was floppy discs. Images sites have come and gone. I've now me a nice flash drive. But text comes first. My universe thing has advanced. It's friggin killer advanced. It's been years cents I been here. The short of it? Screw dark energy and matter. I'm still on the same tact, the more the so-called scientific community harps on that the more I go off.

I'm gonna test post again.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?