ARII the problem is you can't have a reasonable discussion at all on this forum without the religious lunatics derailing the thread.

Now why that situation exists and the religious nuts feel they can somehow defend GOD (because the all powerful GOD is so pathetic it can't defend itself) I don't see any alternative.

If we could get threads which didn't have crazy religious inspired junk thru it we would all be happy. Having to scroll up thru 20 post of absolute rubbish to try and look at the last sensible post is well just annoying.

For my part I am posting under a avatar for a personal reason and thus I can claim no authority of science ... in a post I may claim that but as with anyone on the internet I could well be a janitor for anyone knows ... I actual post as a janitor on another forum .. I am happy to be judged on my science knowledge not a titlesmile

As someone posting under an Avatar I might point out to you people doing so might not worry to much about being "cheapened" ... food for thought.

Last edited by Orac; 07/11/13 03:32 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.