Originally Posted By: paul
thought you might be interested in this.

solid blocks of rock , pitch (like tar) , a water well
at the bottom , a fire chamber / chambers.

you light a fire , the oxygen becomes consumed and
you get a vacuum , the vacuum draws water from the
water well and pulls water up into the passageways
of the pyramid and then steam pressure as the fire
is extinguished by the rising water from the well.

seriously have a look.

Among other things, I are a plumber. I have a problem with this theory.

upload a gif

Swell, what with the small images this site allows me, again. There's a work around. At the political debate forum where I hold sway large images are allowed. So I just posted that image there at a size that can be read. There I'm linking to here and here I'm linking to there so it should all be fair. I've done this here and there many times so this should not be a problem.

Fair warning: That is a political debate forum and I am a Libertarian. If you have delicate sensabilities do not stray from the posted links as I destroy liberals with extream prejudice. It's very ugly, more ugly than you can possibly image. I make Ann Coulter look like a big softie and I am undefeated going back to 2007. The title of my thread there is "... and the horse you rode in on." So, when you see the following image that is warning that the link after said image is taking you to the horse thread...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=1059363100

Sorry, if I could figure out a way to do all this here I would do so. Also, I have requested multiple times of the powers that be here for some help and I am always summarily ignored.

What's a fellow to do?

I've found some more old pyramid construction images so likely later I'll be doing the same thing some more. This site only allows such small images that I just don't see any other way. Like I said, one site is a political forum and the other a science forum so I don't see conflict.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?