Quote:
Was there something in all that we were supposed to understand and be impressed about?

we?

Quote:
What we learnt is you are proud

we?

Quote:
What we worked out you have very poor logic and deductive powers.

we?

Quote:
the rest of us just see you as a normal

us?

Marchimedes , you will have to check with the other 3 or so posters on the forum , but I can assure you that I am not part
of oracs "we" or his "us".

I (meaning myself) noticed that he (meaning orac) did use "I" in his last sentence denoting that "he" was
actually referring to himself ( not everyone on the forum )and perhaps not any of his alternate personalities as evidenced below.

Quote:
So while I am sure you are proud of yourself and are a legend in your own lunchbox the rest of us just see you as a normal school dropout loser you meet thousands of them on the internet ... so sorry I don't see you as special just a sad normal soul that education passed by ... Victor Hugo would call you Les Misérables.

Quote:
education passed by

so you actually paid to become an idiot?

it seems to me that Marchimedes is much smarter that you are
and he can do many more things than you can , and if he didnt go to college to become like you , thats a win not a lose.

but not everyone becomes like you orac , some actually study
while in college , others like yourself bullshit and cheat their way through college.

then they criticize others about their intelligence.

but even if you held a PHD , I know your not really smart.

because your an idiot.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.