it needs doing. For this chat we shall go Pink Floyd Animals full album.

Let's ya'll know where my mind is at.

"And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown.
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone.
And it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw
around.
So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone,
Dragged down by the stone."

So, a good start on constructing a pyramid.

Now we gonna raise one of these...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=1059371686

They big, they tall, they ungainly, they just friggin work for me.

All this stuff I used to construct my pyramid? Gonna use all that to raise my obelisk, after all, said stuff is laying around, gots my workers who know well how to use all said stuff, what could be more efficient or simpler?

An aside: I've read/saw/watched most every Swinging Richard's idea as how to move and stack heavy. I've found most all of them wanting. Dogging all these so-called theories will take a long series of posts. I've taken a two ton safe from the parking lot and put it up on the sidewalk a thousand times. I wonder how many times a bespectacled, leather elbow patched, tweed jacket wearing, pipe smoking, papered Oxford proffesor has done that? Wally Walllington has some game. Julian Richards is a friggin joke. Bob Brier is clueless. Henri Houdin couldn't change a tire on a bicycle. It's a shame Zahi Hawass is such an arogent non-swarthy type hater as he has some good ideas, far as who the labor force was. I know of more fellows. The only one I would trust holding the end of a lever would be Wally. That's a lot of theories by a lot of papered men but hardly any of them can take one of these...

and have their way with it all by their damn self.

Any time anyone of you wants to give me someone elses ideas go right ahead. Dollars to dounts I can find a flaw.

Find a flaw with me yet? Again, I'm blue collar, everything I've said that can be done I've probably done it and not got flat. There is no BSing a decade of hands on experience.

Took me the entire Animals album to pen that. You can't say I ain't putting the time in.

Howz about Megadeth Countdown to Extinction Full Album to raise an obelisk?

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?