Originally Posted By: Marchimedes
We don't do that in my nation. Ivan.

Really I know a few who have been on the back of drone strikes that may beg to differ. You know the saying one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Originally Posted By: Marchimedes
I'm a Christian. That would be a religion. In my so-called religion that is not a theme. We look out for each other. Just shows how ignorant you are.

I think the ones running around with a black flag fighting you claim the same thing. Hard for us ignorant atheists to know which of you religious guys to believe.

Tell you what slug it out and I will go with the winner being the right religion.

Quote:
No we don't. But that would be very cost uneffective. Smart leaders tend not to off those that save them cash and get the job done.

Doesn't cost much less than the cost of a good meal for a GOD probably.

Originally Posted By: Mach
Neither do we have evidence that they weren't held responcible. Don't play strawman with me, sport.

So that would be like most of your construction evidence then? Now be consistent, if that is a strawman then so is your construction ideas.

That is China, China is not Egypt, Egypt is not China, China, just look at today, China is not America.

There is a difference? Sorry I don't see and I have lived in both countries, there are just some creature comfort differences for the most part.

You want to try to bust my chops on politics, I done told you this is not the place. I done told you where to try that weak.

Politics I care for about as much as religion, a process run by people of dubious morals and intelligence.

You can take your stinkin colllective and wait in line for bread before you go home to your one light bulb apartment.

Oh no they always feed and look after us scientists well .. they wants them little edges on the other guys.

I do equally well in good old USA, China, Russia or any other political system. I am currently in your country so if the lights go out for me they will be out for you slightly before that.

We have drifted a long way from the poor insignificant Egyptians, lets get back to them.

Last edited by Orac; 02/02/16 10:11 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.