Originally Posted By: Marchimedes
How does that Aesop's Fable apply to me?

Originally Posted By: Orac
I can't imagine smile

Yea, you are coming along just fine.

Yea, the Egyptians were top down total authoritarians.

Quote:
Yep and the guys at the tops were Gods and could do anything they wanted. They had massive brains and ego as well and strangely they remind me of someone.

They built some mighty structures will simple tools.

Quote:
I can think of some equally impressive structures in USA, start with the US Capitol Building and White House. Not bad work for a group of Afro-American slaves with little education and probably getting regular floggings and sexual abuse. Really not bad workmanship, I think I would have been tempted to do a shoddy job and hoped it fell on the people inside.

I see you throwing some politics in there. Sure you want to do that with me?

Nice chat, comrade. (Can you take that joke yet?)

Quote:
You are ex American Army so do you get this joke?

Nice chatting, American Imperialist Facist Oppressor (Can you take that joke yet?).

Do I appear to have a thin skin? Sure I can take it. However: If Americans were imperialists we would be ruling Kuwait and Iraq. Facism is where Mother government controls bidness.

Quote:
I left off the various war crime atrocities I could have used in the description in good taste.

If you really want to get into all that politics come join liberalforum.org and find the "...and the horse you rode in on" thread. Just be warned there are barely any rules and I have dominated for years.

Quote:
You have fought against an enemy, I am surprised you thought it would be funny.

Nah, I was peace time, 1981 - 1987. Uncle Sam had his chance to get me dead.

Quote:
Perhaps you were just a cook in the army.

Now that's funny. Go look up Army MOS requirements, go right to the top of the scale and there ya go.

Ni zhidao wode yisa ma?

For sure English ain't your first language, but you are doing well. Sprechen sie Deutch?

Quote:
Ein Freund ging nach Amerika

Gut genung.

Quote:
Good luck with the Politics and Pyramids, Mach smile

Thanks, but luck ain't gots Jack to do with it.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?