LOL if I disagree with you I am nasty, a troll or a malcontent ... sorry I don't agree with your view it's not a crime. I have done nothing to attack you personally, I just can't follow your logic.

You present ideas of how the Pyramids were built with no evidence and that is fine with you. If I suggest that the people may have been treated a certain way with no evidence then it is a strawman argument. I have asked a number of times can we treat all ideas consistently please.

All I am doing is forcing you to face the reverse of your argument and hence you must prove it. It is what all good scientists do, because the easiest person to fool is yourself. It isn't me you are getting upset at it's science process which forces you to consider the reverse argument. If your idea was sound you wouldn't be getting upset you would be producing evidence. So I made my case and you don't like it.

I was struggling to work out, if you are genuinely trying to to discuss ideas or just trying to preach some crazy unfounded idea at us.

If you don't want me to discuss your ideas that is fine, don't pretend you want to discuss it. I don't care enough about this deadbeat civilization (my bias I know), one way or another, but then don't direct responses and post titles at me. I generally answer any and all questions, even uncomfortable ones, which I am sure many on here will testify too.

I am an atheist for both religion and politics, they are both jokes which groups of people try to palm off as necessary. I am about as likely to go to a political forum as a religious one.

I am not sure why you think I care about some vodka swilling riff raff, any more than I care what the good old USA does or doesn't do ... but hey this discussion doesn't seem to have any logic. Suddenly I am a commie, ignoring the fact I would most likely be killed by them given half a chance.

Now apparently I can't talk and I am lucky you obey some rules, so we are all clear on that so I guess we will be moving right along.

As for quoting errors let me paraphrasing your response to me, "why do I care".

We do allow non science discussion on the forum now, so you have the floor and I will happily ignore you.

No let the sermon continue .... I promise I won't comment anymore unless you directly ask something to me.

Last edited by Orac; 02/02/16 12:59 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.