These are all the old pyramid construction images I found. All are over decade old. By my standards these days they are horrible, but they start to get the job done. I can now, in MSPaint, draw 3d to scale, but, like I said, I'm lazy. Please to forgive the atrocious Queen's English, the out of order, the convolutedness of it all. I did not scan and put stuff in order, I just blazed with it. Still, that is a frigggin ton of work, I dare you to say I did not put some work/thought into this. As always, I'm looking for peer review. You see a mistake? Come guns a blazing. There's holes in this, I'm missing a lot of hard work. So, this would be 26 drawings spread over 5 posts. I don't have quarrying stones, I don't have moving big stones, I don't have the very involved details of manipulating heavy, I don't have the fabricating and setting of casing stones, I don't have logistics, I don't have labor force, there's buku I don't have. To be honest with you, I haven't put much thought into this for a decade. I can't imagine how much I've forgot. Ever heard the old saying "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know?" Tell ya what I do have... start at this link and go till you run outta drawings...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=1059371566

Bring the questions, bring the ideas, bring the insults. I take on all comers.

I understand I've some holes to fill in. No big deal. Remember, I moved safes for a friggin decade often with the same tools the ancient Egpytians had. I am the quintisential blue collar man. I can sand rust offa metal with the callouses on the palms on my hands.

I can't wait to get into the mindset of the workers.

Lemme say it again: I am the world's foremost authority on pyramid construction.

-

Please to excuse me, Ms. Rose II, for any untoward language in my images. Just lazy, no disrespect intended.

-

Now, who wants to raise an obelisk? No easy feat, that.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?