Originally Posted By: Orac
I do however agree there really isn't much to most of these great achievements.

Naysaying malcontent.

Quote:
What I find fascinating is the romance of Egyptian history with certain Western groups and Internet junkies and I guess Paul is in that group.

Wicked sorry our hobbies don't meet your high standard of things that people besides you should do with their own time.

Quote:
I guess for me I will never understand why they bother worrying about these old details.

I guess for me I will never understand why you bother worrying so much about that which you pretend not to care about.

Quote:
If I was allowed to squander the vast proportion of my civilizations wealth on laying blocks accurately then I am pretty sure I could do it better than the Egyptians.

"I could but I choose not to."

Ya'll wouldn't believe how many times I've heard that one.

Quote:
It seems to escape in the romance of the Egyptians, that here was a civilization that spent most of its wealth building bigger and bigger hills so it's leaders could try and become immortal and the most powerful afterlife being.

Sumpin else that doesn't meet your high standards.

Go figure.

What ever the reasons, hubris, intentions of the Egyptians to build these constructs never the less the pyramids are still there.

Quote:
I guess the underlying issue for me is the Egyptians don't have any qualities I remotely admire, I detest everything about there civilization.

I gots to ask: Is English your first language?

and...

is there anything you do admire?

Quote:
In fact they pretty much look like my former masters where everyone suffers so those at the top can do what they like.

So, Bernie or Hillary and what should the income tax rate be for the highest earners?

-

Well, that was a bunch of housekeeping to get behind me. Here's were we at...

291/539,204

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?