if I shoot a bullet out of a rifle at 3000 fps

does the bullet understand that it cannot travel faster than the speed that light travels?

suppose I was inside a spaceship that was traveling 2999 fps slower than the speed at which light travels , and then I shoot the rifle in the direction that the spaceship is traveling!

will the bullet only travel at 2999 fps because it understands it is not allowed to travel faster?

or will it travel at 3000 fps

does a gas turbine engine have an efficiency of 90% vs a piston engines efficiency of 15%.

so if a piston engine powered car could travel 30 miles on a gallon of gas , then it stands to reason that a gas turbine powered car should travel 180 miles on a gallon of gas.

the reason we think we cant travel faster that the speed at which light travels is most likely because we have been taught that we cant , and we have no real proof , or any real gas turbine electric cars.

even if we did we cant use gasoline to travel that fast.

the reason we dont use gas turbine engines is that they are too efficient and because we dont have any real proof.
because there isnt anyone that will supply any research money to find out.

when obama said that there needs to be research funding made available to the individual inventor that is working on inventions in his garage or workshop he most likely was reffering to the impossibility of those individuals to get any funding for any thing that would save any energy.

yet as far as I can see it is still the large industries that recieve funding and / or inventions that only save a tiny non economicaly impacting amount of energy.

so there you have it , nothing can travel faster than the speed of light and you cant get 180 mpg from a gallon of greed.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.