""" Time travel my ass. """

I like the way you ( have a steady opinion ) on time travel.

it equates to logic and the here and now.

what we can see and cannot see and thus have not seen however remains open and not contestable.

light that exist outside of our visible range and outside of our methods of detecting these unknown light ranges or waveforms cannot be canceled out simply because we cannot see or detect them.

we set the limits of light.
but can we set the limits of what we dont even know exist.

the laser --> cessium experiment told me that time travel is possible , for light.

it also told me that there are lightforms that we cannot detect.
yet.

before the ((( known light ))) entered the cessium it had already exited.
((( the known light )))

repeat this a few times and what would happen?

but what if I decide not to push the button to make the light in the first place?

obviously light travels backwards in time also.

what I think happened is that the laser ( jumped ) a certain distance beyond the container of cessium.

this planet is rotating around the sun at 66,000 mph
this solar system is rotating around our galaxy and our galaxy is flying out into the vastness of this universe.

we may very well be traveling beyond the speed of light at this time.

we just cant tell it.

it may be that at the instance the laser was engaged and the light exited the laser and began to aproach the cessium there were unknown lightforms entering the cessium already that travel faster than the laser and may even plot the entire course of the light.

perhaps the light struck the cessium and the cessium itself emitted a waveform along this plotted course that accelerated the unknown lightform into the future.

if you do jump a camera into the future to see whats going to happen you better hide it very well because like marchimedies says all sorts of unwanted changes could occur by changing one single event.

caution: waveforms can vibrate objects to the point that the molecular structure becomes weak and even transparent.

a moving vibrating object can slow down and blend in with surrounding vibrating objects.
for instance if an aircraft pilot is vibrated along with the aircraft , the pilot would first become transparent and slow down
he would begin to pass through the aircraft until the aircraft became transparent and slowed down.

at this point he may be a part of the aircraft or behind the aircraft and his clothing .

when the vibration is slowing a reversal occurs.
which may return him to his exact position.
maybe not.

Last edited by paul; 06/21/07 08:52 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.