The good news is I have tomorrow off and have plenty of beer.

The bad news it that I haven't started in on the beer. Yet.

The good news is that I haven't started in on the beer. I tend to get to the point far quickerer.

The bad news is that when I gets to showing old stuff again I grow easily bored.

Folks, we are far from done with pyramids here. You've seen some, I've lost a lot of drawings over the years, moving truely heavy stuff, casing stones, methods of moving and stacking blocks, logistics, the labor force... more than I care to remember about right now. Here's a bit of what I have already drawn to come...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=1059369744

Consider the possibility that with each of those drawings comes the aspect of a long winded explanation.

Yea, we far from done here.

And then remember that when I get done with pyramids we get right back to "why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective."

Then "Man Made Shooting Stars" and "How To Divert An Earth Killing Asteroid."

And then stuff I've forgotten about at the moment.

-

Now, I could just go ahead and start posting images but I have a fairly solid rule of taking posts at the chronological time they appear. There be a few of those I've yet to get to. Sorry, a man's gots to have some procedures in place.

-

It's about time to crack a brew.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?