Originally Posted By: Marchimedes
Ya'll so friggin smart, show us how to load then unload a block safely.

Safely??? ... Don't you just throw it off the cart trying to kill as few serfs or slaves as possible?

If you kill a few doing God's work then it's okay, it's a fairly common theme with religions. Thou shall not kill unless in Gods name, maybe it was the same with these clowns.

As you are the foremost authority on the pyramids the question is do we know if they cared if they killed a few in the building process. I mean do we have evidence that work overseers were charged with negligence or held responsible if someone died?

The great wall, is suggested by most authorities, to have cost 1 million people their lives. The various Emperor's were probably prepared to sacrifice 100 times that number.

To build the good old USA it cost what 750,000 in the civil war. Some people still think that it was worth the loss. The British had already shown you could outlaw slavery by peaceful means. So one is left to ask what the war was really about, and was it worth the lives it cost.

So do we know these Egyptian builders weren't just cannon fodder like so many others in history?

Last edited by Orac; 02/02/16 09:50 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.