Wayne Zeller writes:
Quote:
"There are lots and lots of ways in which to worship him/her/it/whatever, and to pay homage. Catholicism is the way I have chosen....
Very Catholic, Wayne...Very Catholic, indeed. You go on to write:
Quote:
Christianity is in crisis, not because of rational atheists like Dan, et. al., but because of unthinking, non-discerning, led-by-the-nose, idiotic fundamentalists. Like George W. Bush, for instance....
May I add that there is such a thing as, Catholic, Protestant, and Humanist fundamentalists?
You go on to say:
Quote:

Obviously, the Great Flood is a parable and/or a legend....Only the hardcore fundamentalists believe that Moses [you mean Noah., right?] saved all the animals by loading them two by two onto a boat. To dismiss Christianity because it has a few fanciful stories that you think all Christians believe literally is to misjudge the intelligence of a lot of Christians." Wayne Zeller.
Wayne, I hope that I quoted you in context. Did I? If so, I very much approve of your very rational approach to undestanding Christianity.

With the above in mind, and with respect, I ask the following questions: On matters of faith and morals does the present pope, Pope Benedict, have the ear of God?

If so, can you tell us: To what definitive questions does he have the definitive answers?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org