FF, thanks for you quick response.

BTW, SINCE I HAVE NEITHER FOUND: THE FOUNTAIN OF TRUTH, NOR OF THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, I AM NOT HERE TO CONVERT ANYONE. ABOVE ALL, I DO NOT DEMAND THAT ANYONE FOLLOW ME.

WHY AM HERE? If anything, I am here to practice the art of writing and communicating. With YOUR gracious help and the help of this art my goal is to discover: WHO AM I?

PLEASE TELL ME: IS THIS CLEAR?

HOW I GOT INVOLVED WITH THIS SITE
when I heard about it, with an open mind, I entered the fray at scienceagogo on page 4, I think.

The fur started to fly on page 5, when D.A. Morgan--For fun, I called him DAM laugh --recommended to the hosts (internationally located) that I be banned, because my thread, he said--it was not my thread--had nothing to do with science.

BTW, the thread was actually started by a 16-year-old student by the name of Tim. Tim was, and perhaps still is, obviously a born-again Christian. I looked forward to having a respectful dialogue with him. He bowed out without a trace, later. I hope Tim will check in, now and then.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org