Revlgking ... we discuss science here. Lets say, for example as with this thread, there is a reference to god. People interested in science ask for the terms to be defined. We do that ... you post fluff. People interested in science reference documents that supply verifiable information ... you post inaccurate quotes from an authorless book whose providence you can't support. People interested in science utilize critical thinking skills and consider the possibility that there is something they don't know ... You as the self-proclaimed moral compass slather us with woo-woo new-age feel-good proclamations that accomplish no more than did the woo-woo new-age feel-good Ramtha loving nonsense from a generation ago. Pay attention to Blacknad. Even when I don't agree with him ... which can be often if you check the archives ... he gives evidence of having gray matter between his ears and using it.

Blacknad's list is a good one though I would suggest that some people would waffle on the definition of these words too. If "D" then why not destroy the devil? Because you sanction evil? If "E" then ... heck I'm not sure what that means. It sure doesn't mean never changes its mind. And "F" perhaps that has some special meaning in a country with a sovereign but here in the States that word has no meaning as we have a kleptocrat.

Got to go with TNZ. There is nothing in the universe that doesn't evolve. Especially the god of Abraham who seems to have evolved rather suddenly about 2000 years ago.

DA Morgan