Some people think Christianity is wrong ... others Islam ... other Judiasm. I think they are all wrong. But no matter your perspective it is all just a point-of-view.

Some people think what is happening to Shiites in Iraq is wrong. Some think what is happening to the Suni's wrong. I think it is all wrong. But no matter your perspective it is just a point-of-view.

I think dropping bombs on children as horrible as raping them. Apparently the President of my country disagrees. And I think his moronic rationalisations as value-less as those of a child-rapist claiming he was abused as a child. Does civilized society need either? Should it tolerate either?

What is the lesson of Nazi Germany: Is that "normal" people can commit extraordinarily horrible acts or that those who commit those acts are sick and twisted individuals?

I don't think it matters. I think society has the right and the responsibility to rid itself of the maggots. Using buzzwords like "evil" is no more valuable than using any other four-letter word. It is intended to replace reason and judgment with emotion.

DA Morgan